Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Beauty:Lipstick


I was never a lipstick girl. Gloss yes, but lipstick I always thought just looked silly on me. I think it was an age thing or the color I kept trying that just was not working but that drastically changed the day I found Nars lipstick in these two colors. Now I know are bright POP colors but I just love them and how they photograph! 
 Nars Heat Wave is my favorite shade. It is a semi matte orange red that again I think looks great with all skin tones and hair colors. I especially like the contrast with my blonde hair and blue eyes. It also it very creamy and not sticky at all!
Nars Schiap is my other lover. Yes, it is a shocking pink color but trust me if you are in the mood for a pink it brightens your whole face. It is actually the color I have in my profile picture!


I had to throw this last non lipstick favorite of mine. It is the Buxom Fill-On Lip Polish in Katie. My friend Sarah was the one who introduced this gloss to me for those days that lipstick just seems a little much. This gloss is a pink lemonade color and has a little tingle to it to give the "plumping" effect. I notice the tingle and regardless of plumping think its a great natural shade for when my chapstick needs a little kick.

1 comment

  1. NARS Roman Holiday is also the PERFECT PINK. It looks good in every season! It's a must.

    ReplyDelete