Sunday, July 13, 2014

Beauty: Top 5


While visiting my friend this week, I used this curling rod and was instantly impressed. I love to give my hair that loose beachy wave and this allowed me to do each curl in seconds. I definitely highly recommend and it is currently in my shopping bag!

I have been a blond for quite a while now and can say that its my happy shade although it is a lot of upkeep. However, my biggest problem is dealing with the brassiness that can occur. I read about this conditioner and the reviews are amazing for keeping your blonde hair a cooler shade. Not to mention, Davines always makes my hair feel so soft and healthy again.

 

I recently got a hair trim and my hairdresser at home used this product on my hair before blowdrying it straight. My hair has never felt so soft and healthy!  It even kept my hair in great shape after I curled it the following day.This is very possibly replacing my Moroccan oil for the rest of the summer!

While visiting Bloomingdale's in NYC, my friend and I went to Tom Ford to check out the cologne. Sarah had recently watched a World Cup game at a local bar and could not get over the scent the waitress was wearing. She found out it was Tom Ford and we had to investigate all the scents. Shanghai Lily was my favorite and it lasted all night long which I do not find too often. This girl is hooked and just needs to save up.
I just borrowed this eyeshadow from my sister the other day and it is amazing for blue eyes. It has just the right amount of pigmentation and sparkle for a day in which you don't want to get too involved in makeup.


1 comment

  1. This blue-eyed gal will have to try UD Baked! Thanks for the rec ;)

    ReplyDelete