Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wedding: Florals

 So I am headed to meet with a florist today to see where my inspiration is going towards in terms of price and flower availability. As you can see I am definitely going towards a romantic feel full of various greens and creams. My friend Katie also likes to say my theme is "Botanical Bohemian" if we need to put a name on it! I know that euculyptus runners must be on my farm tables (fingers crossed they are not a million dollars) and I also want to put in some color here and there but not decided yet. I do love the pops of lavender and red in some of these pictures! Hopefully I can put these ideas together to stick within budget and achieve the look I want! What are your favorite flower arrangements?


 I start with this because I just think its everything.




 This garland is beautiful!


These flowers are all gorgeous together.









 See what I mean about the blush, purple, and red pops of color! Also the candles..sold!

 I keep going back to this bouquet.







No comments

Post a Comment