Friday, July 18, 2014

Home Love

Friends, I have found a paint that has just went above and beyond. After looking for the perfect white color to redo my ugly brown painted bathroom cabinets that frankly I have lived with long enough, I stumped upon raving reviews after reviews of Benjamin Moore's White Dove by Benjamin Moore.  A lot of designers swear by using this paint color for their trim and cabinets. Already a fan of white for kitchen cabinets, I took the plunge in the bathroom and after applying 3 coats in the Advanced high gloss finish,  I could not be happier with the results. My once dreary bathroom has instantly been brightened and all it took was a little paint job! I am very tempted now to spruce up our kitchen cabinets with this high gloss white color, I love it so much. But first, I must change up the bathroom fixtures with some brass accents. Stay tuned!






This would also be an amazing paint for this:


No comments

Post a Comment